We are currently seeking a Working Foreman on Groundworks and cellar installations to join our team. Main Responsibilities are to work alone and/or manage an installation team and installations; ensuring that all jobs are completed in accordance with instructions, standards and timescales, considering the project margin at all times.
The successful candidate must be ready to work alongside the team as well as manage it at the same time. We are looking for someone with experience in General Building; overseeing groundworks and house building or internal fit out projects, Plastering and finishing and Carpentry skills. You MUST have an exceptional eye for detail and be able to use your initiative.
- We are looking for a candidate who is a good team player, but is able to use their own initiative where required.
- A hard worker with a friendly, easy going nature, who is able to build a rapport with site staff and the team.
- The confidence to manage people and tackle problems as and when they arise, remaining calm and professional at all times
- Keen attention to detail and able to work on construction drawings and a right first-time attitude
- Meticulous communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Immaculately presented
- Integrity: honest and transparent at all times
- MUST have excellent written and spoken English
- Driving license: driving is a fundamental part of the role. Please do not apply unless you have a full valid driver's licence and are willing to undertake distances to and from site, and between sites.
- Telehandler ticket useful
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and must demonstrate significant experience working in a construction environment.
Relevant CSCS (gold minimum) and competency cards will be required.
Organise the team to arrive on site each day with the correct equipment to undertake the job in hand.
Carry out and complete the installations, protecting the margin and ensuring a perfect finish.
Manage the allocation and rotation of work for the team to meet task timetables as agreed with the Project Manager.
Ensure the quality of workmanship at all times and the provision of training where necessary.
Maintain communication with the Project Manager, Project Administrator and customer at all times during each installation.
Account for all equipment hired or materials purchased for each job.
Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures and requirements are carried out at all times.
Return all paperwork for each job within agreed timescales.
Ensure that all team equipment and the van is maintained and secured at all times.
Provide great customer service and representing the brand correctly at all time.