Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for Working Supervisor on behalf of a large Property and Facilities Management situated in Liskeard, Cornwall.
- You'll be responsible for performing daily maintenance duties as part of our PPM (planned and preventative maintenance) and reactive maintenance programme and works might involve electrical/mechanical, testing, fault finding, isolation/make safe, some basic carpentry, ironmongery and more.
- In addition to day to day maintenance duties, the preferred candidate will act as focal point for external Sub-Contractors organising and arranging planned maintenance visits where necessary.
- You'll ensure health and safety compliance, maintain site documentation and make sure records are up to date for audits.
- You'll also assist in client inspections and carry out inspections to ensure works are carried out satisfactorily, within time scales and the site is left clean and safe.
Normal working hours are:
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Monday to Friday
- You'll also participate in an on-call rota system (which offers the opportunity to increase your earnings and be involved in additional urgent repairs).
This is an excellent opportunity for a varied role combining maintenance duties and site supervisory and a great opportunity for a Supervisor or an experienced engineer looking to progress their career.
- The preferred candidate will have previous supervisory experience or be an experienced engineer looking to progress their career.
- Experience will ideally have been gained supporting NHS clients however, candidates with good commercial experience will also be considered.
- You will have a technical knowledge of M&E building services maintenance and of Health & Safety procedures in daily site operation.
- You should also be familiar and competent in managing and maintaining statutory compliance. An electrical and/or mechanical qualification would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss the application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.