My client is currently looking to recruit a works planner / scheduler to work within the civil engineering / utilities sector
The ideal candidate will have experience planning for reinstatement works.
This is a permanent contract with an immediate start however the client is happy to wait for the candidate to work notice period.
- £25k per year however this can be negotiated
- Standard hours with flexibility on start times, may require on some occasions to work later when working to a strict / fast approaching deadline.
- Role will be starting asap
- Working for a Utilities company so previous experience within a similar field is desired, previous experience planning for reinstatement works is highly desired
- This is an office based role, based in the Durham area
- This role requires a reactive planning approach
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing short term plans / schedules
- Organising phases of construction plans therefore assisting with ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Liaise with management, and colleagues as well as clients to update on progress, problem solving etc
- Contacting and liaising various sub contractors / clients
To apply for this role you will need:
- Apply with up to date CV
- Provide a valid right to work document
- Provide a minimum of 2 working references
- No specific qualifications are requires just previous experience within a similar role
If this role is of interest please apply online or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360