South East London
£37-£40k + Benefits
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the largest housing associations in the South East London who are looking for a brand-new Works Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Works Supervisor to manage a large team of operatives and sub-contractors covering all repairs maintenance. As a Working Supervisor my client is looking for a candidate who will be happy to jump back onto the tools when need be as well as manage the ops on site.
- Be competent and craft qualified in the following areas (Carpentry, Plumbing, Bricklaying, or similar trade) HNC/NVQ qualified
- Working across all departments primarily onsite providing technical expertise and managing operational delivery.
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Lead and manage a team of multi-disciplined trades operatives, including performance, training, and professional development.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Manage work on site from initial stages through to completion ensuring KPI's are met.
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Hands on role so willing to be on the tools and be an integral part of the team liaising with the Voids, Dis repairs and Operations managers.
- Maintenance / social housing industry knowledge
- HNC/NVQ equivalent craft/maintenance trade
- IT Literate and a strong communicator
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.