Delivering a good morning
Delivering a good morning to everyone
A major construction company.
• The site manager needed a labourer for the next day on a large construction site in Slough.
• A candidate was booked in the late afternoon as he had finished on his job at Gatwick. However, at 8pm he texted Gregg Lawton, Team Manager at Daniel Owen, to say that he had accidentally left his PPE at the site he’d been working on.
• Gregg got up early and was at Screwfix in Slough for 7am when it opened to pick up a hard hat, hi-vis jacket, gloves and goggles.
• He handed over the PPE to the candidate outside the site before work began, and walked him into the site to meet the manager. He then drove back to Reading to start his day at the Daniel Owen office.
• The candidate was on site, on time, with the PPE he needed to start work. In fact, he stayed on site for the rest of the week, longer than originally planned.
• The client got the candidate when they needed him, without being bothered by delays or complications.
Daniel Owen is a professional company to work with and I have been well looked after by Theo, they have good lines of communication and always pay on time with no discrepancies. Highly recommend working with this company.
Very friendly and professional. Matthew and Ethan are always so helpful in precuring temporary and perm staff for all of our business needs.
I wholeheartedly recommend Carla from Daniel Owen as a recruiter. Her exceptional skills and dedication ensured a smooth hiring process for my most recent role. She displayed a keen understanding of my requirements and consistently provided valuable insights. Thanks to Carla, I found the perfect fit for my career. Truly grateful!
Very professional agency in the construction industry, and if there’s ever a problem they soon rectify the situation with solid communication,which is hard to come by with previous agencies I’ve experienced.