Going the extra mile
Going the extra mile – literally
A well-established construction main contractor.
• The candidate was picking up a company car on his first day on site but he didn’t have access to public transport or any other way of travelling the 35 miles from Swindon to Oxford.
• Nicole Treacy, Managing Consultant at Daniel Owen, drove the candidate to his first day at work.
• She got up at 5am and left the house at 5.30am in order to pick up the candidate at 7am. She then drove to the client’s head office and delivered him on time at 8am, before driving back to Daniel Owen’s offices in Reading – a 100-mile round trip.
• The candidate had a stress-free journey, arrived on time and was able to collect his company car. He has been at the company ever since.
• The client got the candidate when they needed him, with no hassle or disruption for them.
Daniel Owen is a professional company to work with and I have been well looked after by Theo, they have good lines of communication and always pay on time with no discrepancies. Highly recommend working with this company.
Very friendly and professional. Matthew and Ethan are always so helpful in precuring temporary and perm staff for all of our business needs.
I wholeheartedly recommend Carla from Daniel Owen as a recruiter. Her exceptional skills and dedication ensured a smooth hiring process for my most recent role. She displayed a keen understanding of my requirements and consistently provided valuable insights. Thanks to Carla, I found the perfect fit for my career. Truly grateful!
Very professional agency in the construction industry, and if there’s ever a problem they soon rectify the situation with solid communication,which is hard to come by with previous agencies I’ve experienced.