Out of hours
Out of hours but not out of ideas
A medium-sized industrial cleaning specialist.
• We had set up a labourer to do some weekend work, jet-washing a building, which had to be completed by Monday morning.
• The job involved working at height on scaffolding so it required some experience.
• The client called Gemma Phillips, Recruitment Consultant at Daniel Owen, at 7am on Saturday to say that the labourer hadn't turned up.
• Consultant Gemma came in to the office and spent Saturday morning finding replacements to carry out the work the next day.
• She already had several labourers in mind. Their references had been checked, and she knew they were reliable and trustworthy.
• Within a few hours, she had arranged for two labourers to make up for lost time on the Sunday.
• The work was finished on schedule.
• The client was pleased with our dedication to finding a solution.
• The time we take to build relationships with both clients and candidates really paid off.
Daniel Owen is a professional company to work with and I have been well looked after by Theo, they have good lines of communication and always pay on time with no discrepancies. Highly recommend working with this company.
Very friendly and professional. Matthew and Ethan are always so helpful in precuring temporary and perm staff for all of our business needs.
I wholeheartedly recommend Carla from Daniel Owen as a recruiter. Her exceptional skills and dedication ensured a smooth hiring process for my most recent role. She displayed a keen understanding of my requirements and consistently provided valuable insights. Thanks to Carla, I found the perfect fit for my career. Truly grateful!
Very professional agency in the construction industry, and if there’s ever a problem they soon rectify the situation with solid communication,which is hard to come by with previous agencies I’ve experienced.