On the right track
We already know your perfect candidate
A leading rail infrastructure provider.
• The client had several rail sector projects on the go but was struggling to find staff with appropriate experience in the saturated rail market.
• In particular, they were looking for staff to help them to deliver a framework for the London Underground.
• We suggested that they consider candidates from civils and groundworks backgrounds. From our own experience, we knew that they were a cost-effective option, with the right transferable skills to fulfil much of the framework they needed to deliver.
• The client agreed to see candidates from a wider range of backgrounds. • This opened up a whole new area of the candidate network to our client and interviews started to happen thick and fast.
• 20 Professional and Technical contractors were placed within this LU framework over a period of 14 months.
• Some of the candidates were promoted into more senior positions within 12 months of starting work – proving that their different backgrounds didn’t hold them back.
• The client could deliver more work because vacancies that had been empty for a while were now filled by the right people.
• Our proven record led to us securing a large labour contract and an ever-developing relationship with the client.
Daniel Owen is a professional company to work with and I have been well looked after by Theo, they have good lines of communication and always pay on time with no discrepancies. Highly recommend working with this company.
Very friendly and professional. Matthew and Ethan are always so helpful in precuring temporary and perm staff for all of our business needs.
I wholeheartedly recommend Carla from Daniel Owen as a recruiter. Her exceptional skills and dedication ensured a smooth hiring process for my most recent role. She displayed a keen understanding of my requirements and consistently provided valuable insights. Thanks to Carla, I found the perfect fit for my career. Truly grateful!
Very professional agency in the construction industry, and if there’s ever a problem they soon rectify the situation with solid communication,which is hard to come by with previous agencies I’ve experienced.